Features and Specifications
- Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) - Computer and motor controller recognize the change in speed when your foot strikes the belt, and when your foot pushes off, adjust it ng belt movement to match your stride. This results in a smooth, fluid feel that also minimizes joint stress.
- Ground Effects (GFX) impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% - 15%
- Running Surface (L X W): 153 X 51 cm
- Programs: (7) Manual, Interval, Basic, Heart Rate Control, Aerobic, Random Fitness Test (following the firefighters' protocol that is enabled in diagnostics)
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate control, Incline, Profile, SmartRate, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop
- Drink and Accessory Holders, Reading Rack
- Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian, Russian
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Weight: 450 lbs (204 kg)
Length: 88" / 223.5 cm
Width: 35" / 89 cm
Height: 64" / 162.5 cm